Monday, October 24, 2011

Southern Stuff I Like

Sterling August III is currently featured in this month's Essence Magazine's Eye Candy Issue and I must say he oh so sexy. When it comes to shades and hues and Black men I don't have a preference but I would love to date and or marry a guy from the South. I love country boys so with that being said I hope you like what you see. He was born and raised in Louisiana.


More About About Sterling August III: He is an investigator for the government and just recently became a model in his spare time. Sterling can cook a great southern dish in fact he appreciates all aspects of traditional Southern culture. According to the photograhers of Essence Magazine he speaks with a southern drawl.


What's He Likes In A Woman:
“A woman that engages herself mentally, physically, and spiritually always will always turn me on.”



"There is something sexy about a woman when she has a “tomboy” side to her. It has always been a secret turn on to me."


No comments:

Post a Comment