Monday, November 5, 2012

Use Your Voice


Please remember that election day is tomorrow. I am very excited to be voting tomorrow this is the first time in my life I get to vote for the President during the last election I was 17. Like I said once before I can't tell you who you should vote for. I hope you are an informed voter and vote for the candidate that you believe in. Many people fought and died for us to have the right to vote please do not take that lightly many people lost their jobs because they willing to make a huge sacrifice for generations to come.



By the way I am sorry I have  not been releasing any post lately I have been busy doing research papers it is crunch time in the semester. I will try my best to get some made soon. Peace and Love



Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment