Monday, September 27, 2010

Too Close for Comfort

Well I'm young and single so I'm living that life. But is it wrong to have single friends when one is a relationship? Recently I watched  an episode of La La's Full Court Wedding La La had lunch with Tyrese Gibson a close friend of hers. He asked her several questions like Are you a wife? Are you ready to be a wife? He began to tell her that she has too many single friends and said she didn't have to get rid of her friends. He went on to say that I have been married I know. Okay I admit I love Tyrese but I disagree with him because he was married for only a year or less than that. Most of La La's single friends are women like Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Kelly Rowland, just to name a few.

One of my friends answered this question for me and he said it is okay to have your single friends because they keeep you sane. I have another friend that has a habit of overstepping boundaries which means he steps into my love life. It is all about mainting a balance you can't always have your cake and eat it to as cliche as they may sound there some truth to that.

A married woman or man might need to revaluate their inner circle or normal routine when they "I do". I will say that because when an individual becomes married this is their priorites God, Spouse, Children, Immediate Family, and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment