Wednesday, January 19, 2011

That Was Some Bulls#%t!


This week BET's show The Game once again received mixed reviews and pissed fans off including myself. On January 11, 2011 the Season 4 Premiere episode 7.7 million viewers tuned in to see what was going off with the Sabers and the women in their lives. This week 5.2 million viewers tuned in hmm I already know what the damn problem is. I think fans are being hoodwinked I'm trying to stay loyal but the writers have pissed me off.



Tasha Mack In Old Times
The episode began with Tasha Mack having a nightmare about Kelly coming near her car to kick her ass. And then Tasha makes some petty apology with Kelly that has to do with race and Kelly responded with racists remarks " I know how sensitive you people are, I know how sensitive you Black women are," those aren't the exact words but if you saw the episode you know what she said and why I'm pissed. Let's get something straight there is no black woman that is afraid of a white woman.  No offense to white women but lets get real. I don't like this change is Tasha Mack being portrayed as a weak, ass kissing cougar. It's time to bring back the Tasha Mack we all know and love.


Wedlock baby aka DJ aka Derwin Jr.


Like I said once before I could care less about Kelly and Jason at this point unless they get back together and resolve their issues. Derwin and Melanie are on their way to an epic fail I have rooted for them for so long. But now that feeling is gone I think Melanie needs to complete her residency. Last week took a DNA test on Derwin's son and found out that he wasn't Derwin's son only to find out later that there was a mistake with the lab results. Just as she confesses the truth to Derwin she interrupted by Janay and Derwin punches a whole in the wall. Janay drops by to inform Derwin and Melanie that she is taking full custody of DJ aka Derwin Jr. and wants more money in child support.







Keep This In Mind (Don't Be Stupid People!) Melanie was not wrong for wanting to know the truth about the paternity of that kid he is cute as a button but it's not Derwin's. Let me tell you why this could be a theory but hey it makes perfect sense. In Season 3 Melanie had a sexual relationship with her co worker Dr. Mc Hottie Janay goes to that hospital, for checkups and she also had DJ at the same hospital where Melanie worked.  How did Derwin find out about that guy? Through Janay so when Derwin asked  Janay about DJ being his real son she hesitated to answer. Why would she be so surprised? Janay is teaming up with that doctor to take Derwin and Melanie down. Since Melanie is on her case now and its all out in the open that guy Mc Hottie could have taken a test and switched some things around at the lab. Notice how Janay tried to get proof after questions were being aksed as she accused Derwin of denying his alleged son. That baby is light skinned with soft hair Derwin and Janay got nappy hair for days. Derwin is a safe bet that is why she chose him and remember all she does is date professional athletes. Why does she need his money? She supposedly has money because her father is rich.






Team Melanie aka Med School
Melanie is using her women's intuition and should never have to apologize for it. Its something a woman can't ignore especially a married woman. Derwin is being dumb like Malik said. Janay wants to take what Melanie has. Me and my friend disagree about this but its cool. Tasha tried to tell Melanie she was wrong for testing the little boy and she should be content with the current situation. Tasha is an older version of Janay she is what I like to call a BBM "Bitter Baby Mama" just like Janay she has a child out of wedlock and the man that knocked her up married another woman. Truth be told if I were Melanie I would ignore Tasha. Derwin tells Melanie she has to go to church and stay of out of the way with Janay and DJ because it is his business. Bullshit as soon as he said that I would pack my grip and bounce. Melanie is his wife they are apart of her life too. Honestly  I don't care about the kid in this situation because its not his and the boy's mama is a scandalous trick.




The fourth season has already been tapped but I hope things get better because if fans voices are not heard the show will be cancelled once more. Please lets get back to laughter and less drama its needed sometimes but not all the time. I am pissed a Black Network allowed a white character say the  racists remarks that were said about Black women.











No comments:

Post a Comment