Monday, January 9, 2012

Bump Like This



Sending all my love to Kelly Rowland who has  had a superb year in 2011 from the successful and best selling album of her career "Here I Am" with songs like "Motivation," "Lay It on Me" and being featured on hits like "Boo Thang with Verse Simmonds" and "Favor" with Lonny Bereal.

Kelly Rowland has been named one of the honorees at third annual Essence Black Women in Music Awards, she has been nominated for a Grammy, and is the new face of Diddy's Sean John fragrance for women called "Empress." I really hate the fact that people have always compared Kelly and Beyonce' because they are talented in their own right. I also feel as though Kelly has moved to the beat of her own drum and every artist has a time to shine and this is hers.  Kelly has always been beautiful and the older she gets, she looks better, just evolves. Much love to Kelly I wish much love and success.

No comments:

Post a Comment