Monday, January 9, 2012

Food for Thought



Recently I have been dealing some changes in my life and for the most part they have been positive. Blessings can be wonderful. I just wanted to provide some quotes and words of inspirations for each person that takes the time to read this blog.

Quote 1: "Believe.... the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Anonymous

Quote 2: "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." Robert Francis "Bobby" Kennedy

Quote 3: " Let's have a toast to my enemies and to my haters, you bastards give me energy, the fuel to succeed to be a better me and that the life I lead." Ryan Leslie lyrics from "Good Girl"

These words keep me going and I hope these words can inspire you.
Peace and Love,
Toni La Nae

No comments:

Post a Comment