Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Jungle Fever: Oh Yes We Have It"


Freddie Prinze Jr.

David Beckham

Mario Lopez

























Black men love dating outside of their race so what's wrong with Black women having fun. Personally I adore White, Hispanic, Indian, etc. men myself.  Don't get me wrong I still love my brothas.


Enrique Iglesias
 








C'mon ladies some of you would take a look at Joshua Morrow from the (Young and the Restless) David Beckham, Benjamin Bratt, Mario Lopez, just to name a few. Take a look at Mario Lopez he was my fantasy Hispanic boyfriend behind Ricky Martin before I was sure he was out of the closet.



Brad Pitt



Not to mention James Franco who puts in the mind a younger version of "Mr. Cool" aka James Dean I'm down with the swirl and proud of it.


James Franco

No comments:

Post a Comment