Sunday, May 23, 2010

"Wake Up!!!" Part 1


 According to an article I read on CSMonitor. com also know as The Christian Science Monitor conservatives want to change social studies textbooks which generated much uproar as well interst. Like I said in my tagline I mentioned my interest in Love, Music, Relationships, but Politics/Social Issues are things I take very seriously and more people should. I am a Broadcasting News major so I'm always concerned about what is going on with the world. Did you like history when you were in school? What are your thoughts on slavery? Did you ever take the time to read books at all? I think the days of students ignoring what is in their textbooks need to be long gone. If you didn't know the textbooks in the U.S. are made in the Lone Star State we know as Texas and they want to change our books which means there could backlash and corruption in our nation's youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment