Friday, October 5, 2012

Good Kid Has The Recipe




Nigga why you babysittin only 2 or 3 shots?
I'mma show you how to turn it up a notch
First you get a swimming pool full of liquor,
then you dive in it
Pool full of liquor, then you dive in itI wave a few bottles,
then I watch em all flock all the girls wanna play Baywatch
I got a swimming pool full of liquor and
they dive in it Pool full of liquor I'mma dive in it

Kendrick Lamar "Swimming Pools"





Kendrick Lamar is sleeping with success right now he just won "The Lyricists of the Year" Award at the annal BET Hip Hop Awards and his debut album Good Kid.... M.a.ad City was released earlier this week. Once again Dr. Dre has taken a sensation under his wing then again I guess its only right since Kendrick is also a Compton native. I have been listening to Kendrick's mix tapes and I love his current singles "The Recipe" and "Swimming Pools" this is one rapper who is the real deal. I hope he doesn't get caught up with water downed commercial shit that's out right now.





Keep your eyes on Kendrick Lamar and buy his album you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment