Friday, October 5, 2012

I Adorn Miguel





Yeah, body language like piano king,
Allow me to provoce them
Like you sing a melody
Every single stroke babe.
As I kiss your third eye
Bet you are gonna scream.
Only you can be my Kaleidoscope dream.
Kaleidoscope dream (dream dream dream)

"Kaleidoscope Dream" Miguel






I have been anticipating R&B crooner sensation Miguel's new album all year and the wait is finally over I have listened to every song on the album on his website. Let me just say he doesn't miss a beat this album is truly a work of art this is definitely better than his debut album. Miguel has grown as an artist the music is true to the essence of R&B yet it provides refreshing diversity with rock and pop elements. You can hear his beautiful voice on every track. I give them album 5 stars no bullshit. I'm getting paid this week and I'm going to buy this album you should too. Miguel's topics inlcude life, love, and sex but his voice and lyrics deliever with a more smooth and sensual flow.





Miguel I Adorn You and Your Sound



No comments:

Post a Comment