Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hold Up Wait A Minute........ HA HA



Disclaimer: I am not telling you who to vote for. Even if we do not see eye to eye  I encourage you to be civic ally engaged.


"Ok Stacy Dash has been married to and dates white men (Republicans I'm assuming) she announce that she is supporting Romney.. She is supporting what supports her.. Why are we mad ?"
Actress/Stand-Up Comedian Sommore





"Wait, did Stacey Dash Really endorse Romney today?! REALLY????! Is she CRA...........??!"
Legendary Actor and More house College Alumni Samuel L. Jackson



"Stacey Dash is NOT clueless. My thoughts on her endorsement of "Money" Mitt Romney."
Russell Simmons




I just couldn't resist discussing this topic its hitting all social media sites  I mean its spreading like wild fire that Actress/Model Stacey Dash is voting for Republican candidate Mitt Romney. This is the United States of America therefore we are all entitled to freedom of speech thanks to our Constitution. Ha ha bull crap there comes a price every time you open your mouth people will often say no other human being has the right to judge you. Break the rose colored glasses that's a damn lie.





What exactly did Stacey Dash say?  Recently in a Piers Morgan interview  Dash said the following:"I chose him not by the color of his skin, but the content of his character." She also went on to say. “They spoke to me, and they seemed authentic and genuine about what they said about this country, about the need for us to be united and move forward."





Stacey Dash is highly upset about the backlash via Twitter I read alot of the tweets I admit some were amusing. Although Whoopi Goldberg and Barbara Walters and many more people have to come to her defense.





Toni's Thoughts: I always seen Stacey as a beautiful and talented actress I mean she is 46 and doesn't look a day over 25. Anyway I admit when I first that she was endorsing Mitt Romney I was pissed although my reasons were valid. I have taken the time to research and analyze his policies and I see that he has no vision. Voting for Mitt Romney would not benefit me in anyway. At the same time Stacey was brave in speaking her mind as Republican VP candidate Paul Ryan told her, although the same she has the right to speak her opinion the same way other people can dislike and bash her because they follow her on Twitter. I mean she said "Vote for Romney, the only choice for your future." Then she poses in a red bikini next to an American Flag. Yeah she has a banging body but that was in poor taste by taking the photo.





I do not expect all Black people in America to vote for Obama but at the same time  for the Black people that are mad at her for this they may have legitimate reasons. As for the question are you better off than you were four years ago? My answer is some ways yes and in other ways no. I do not blame the President for that either.  I knew that when President Obama was elected he would not be able to fix all of our problems in four years the damage that has been done took years to build up. That is the problem with our country people often seek instant gratification they lack respect and understanding for the struggle and challenges that come along the way. People want all the rewards but not want to do the work.


Do you think this is another Uncle Tom moment? Is she the nigger wench that people are saying she is?" Let me know what you think


Here is a link below to follow up on this story

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election-2012/stacey-dash-draws-mlk-jr-defend-romney-article-1.1178978#ixzz28xqBoZLS

No comments:

Post a Comment