Tuesday, January 8, 2013

That Sh%*t I Don't Like aka Quentin Tarantino









Katt Williams I hope you get the chance to slap the taste of out Quentin Tarantino's mouth if and when you ever see him. I was already pissed about his latest flick but now I'm really mad.









When you look at Roots, nothing about it rings true in the storytelling, and none of the performances ring true for me either,” said Tarantino. “I didn’t see it when it first came on, but when I did I couldn’t get over how oversimplified they made everything about that time. It didn’t move me because it claimed to be something it wasn’t.”  Quentin Tarantino




Toni's Thoughts: You got some nerve real talk. If the subject matter is not pleasing in the sight of white America, it must be incorrect. Alex Haley did extensive research about his family's history and I'm not just getting mad because I'm an African American. I'm mad because he does not know what he is talking about but you got the film "Django Unchained" looking a Western film of the 1960s. The African American slave experience is very inaccurate in this film. I have only seen Kill Bill Vol 1. and Vol 2 other than that I never gave a damn about his work anyway I was planning on seeing Kill Bill Vol 3. but after "Django Unchained" and this comment middle finger all day because that's the shit I don't like. Take your happy ass back to Knoxville, TN.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment