Tuesday, January 15, 2013

(L)adies (L)ove (C)ool (J)ames















Aaaahhhhhhhhhh
No rapper can rap quite like I can
I'll take a musclebound man and put his face in the sand
Not the last Mafioso I'm a MC cop
Make you say "Go LL," and do the wop
If you think you can outrhyme me, yeah boy I bet
Cause I ain't met a
motherfucker who can do that yet
Trendsetter I'm better my rhymes are good
I got a gold nameplate that says I wish you would
And when rappers begin then I gotta join in and
Before my rhyme is over, you know I'mma win
Cool J has arrived so you better make way
Ask anybody in the crowd they say the kid don't play
Slaughter competition, that's my hobby and job
I don't wear a disguise because I don't owe the mob

Got a pinpoint rap that makes you feel trapped
So many girls on my jock, I think my phone is tapped
I'm bad

LL Cool  J "I'm Bad








I wanted to take the time to celebrate and show love to Hip Hop pioneer LL Cool J which stands for Ladies Love Cool James. Born on January 14, 1968 in Bay Shore New York. He has released thirteen studio albums and two compilation albums and currently has a new one in the works called "Authentic Hip Hop." He currently stars on NCIS: Los Angeles. His music has been apart of my life not to mention he is very handsome. I respect his work ethic that is why his career has lasted for so long. When it comes to being the sensitive rapper that shows his feelings LL is the original not Drake he was the first to make rap ballads and charm the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment