Wednesday, April 4, 2012

After 9 Years...OTH (One Tree Hill) Says Goodbye



"Okay guy in need of a clue. Here's one. Women send signals. That was a brush off. Before you dip into your shallow pool of wit, let me paint us a picture and save us both the trouble. Here's your evening. You are going to slink back off to your buddies, laughs this off, get wasted, go home, and make nice with yourself. But don't be thinking of me because even your fantasy of me isn't interested in you."
Brooke Davis- One Tree Hill
Actress Sophia Bush



In the Fall 2003 One Tree Hill premiered and most people were skeptical about the show because they thought the show would be more like Dawson's Creek and 90210. The shows main themes were basketball, love, friendship. I doubted the show myself but after I watched a marathon I became hooked and I'm really sad the show  went off the air last night. Over the years I laughed, cried, with the Nathan, Lucas, Peyton, Haley, Mouth, Skills, Brooke, Jamie, Chris Keller, Dan, Karen, Deb, and many other recurring characters. Me and my friends from middle school and high school enjoyed the show. I know good things don't last forever. We watched the characters begin the show as smalltown  high school kids and mature into twenty something contemporary adults that faced various challenges along the way.



Tonight I'm gonna take a trip down memory lane listening to the show's theme song and Gavin DeGraw's breakout hit "I Don't Wanna Be."

No comments:

Post a Comment