Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Something About That Number 4



Baby it's you.
You're the one I love.
You're the one I need.
You're the only one I see.
Come on baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all.
You're the one I can always call.
When I need you make everything stop.
Finally you put my love on top.

Ooh! Come on baby.
You put my love on top, top, top, top, top.
You put my love on top.
Ooh oooh! Come on baby.
You put my love on top
, top, top, top, top.
My love on top.
My love on top.


"Love on Top"- Beyonce'



I freaking love this song for a number reasons showcasing her vocals, up-tempo 1980's vibe, meaningful lyrics. What's not to love. I love the idea of being in love and I really respect married people. Ten years ago Jay-Z and Beyonce' began dating and it has been 4 years today since the two walked down aisle. I don't know them personally but I respect how they keep their relationship private. They have been making headlines lately for the birth of their daughter Blue Ivy Carter she's a cutie. I love Black love.

Happy Anniversary to Mr. and Mrs. Carter wish you many more!



Toni's Thoughts: They did it the right way some call it old-school or traditional.  But they courted each other, got married, and started their family. By the way Blue Ivy is their baby Beyonce' got pregnant carried the baby for 9 months and gave birth. I'm so sick of reading rude and dumbass comments saying they had a surrogate. Yes she had a miscarriage previously but I'm sure she is healthy enought to bare a child. One more thing for all the non-believers Blue Ivy resembles both of her parents and she is light skinned because her mother is light skinned. Look at the pictures above.

No comments:

Post a Comment