Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Hip Hop What Happened to You?





“The people in control of Hip Hop are so f___ing white and so f___ing Jewish, they don’t give a f__ about what the culture is about. I want to make this as offensive as possible for the old ass punks who are running the record labels…and dictate what the black community hears. I hate that s__t it pisses me off. There no f___ing way you can tell me it’s not a conspiracy. You put out a bunch of records that make us look dumb and stupid. You brainwash a generation of Hip Hoppers with this f__ing crud. Hip hop is white now.”

May 7, 2013 Scarface

Hip Hop has been stolen like Rock N Roll
 
I will be writing a post about Hip Hop at another time this month but for what it is worth I agree with Scarface's comment. Today J. Cole and Kanye West dropped their new albums. I love Yeezy but I feel J. Cole will get the critical acclaim he deserves for this new album Born Sinner this album is a Grammy winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment