Sunday, June 23, 2013

Oh Paula









I know that is Black Music Month but I felt as though I would share my thoughts on this whole Paula Deen scandal. Here is the thing I do not believe Paula Deen should have admitted to using the infamous "N-word" and other racial slurs but then again at least she was honest. Paula Deen is an elderly white woman from Albany, GA why in the hell are people so surprised. I use profanity but I do not use the "N-word" and I think that is foolish that many people use the word especially my fellow African Americans say the word and then get mad when people use the term against them. Another thing for all of the Black people that say they like her recipes you should because they come from your ancestors kitchen.  You damn well her family owned slaves wake up. Like Paul Mooney said " During slavery these folks couldn't boil but now they got all these cooking shows. "Paula Deen is no different and she also admitted that she wanted her sons "Southern Plantation Style Wedding" to have all the Black people be servants. Yes this  is racist, but I'm not mad because she is a product of the Deep South. My advice to her is to retire or try to write books she has  enough money to sit down and live out her golden years. I guess sometimes honesty isn't the policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment