Saturday, July 31, 2010

The All-Stars (Men I Love)



R&B CASANOVA
 I love men I honestly think you can't live with them yet you can't live without them. Thursday was my birthday and as a Leo I love the finer things in life and I adore certain men. This post will feature the men I think are sexy, smart, talented, and so much more to get things I'm going to get this started with Usher. He burst on the music scene in 90's and hasn't stopped sense known for stage presence and charm even his ex-girlfriend Chilli admits "The secret to Usher's sex appeal is sexy is just in his DNA." He has been chasing girls since the age of 13. So Usher Here I Stand baring all my confessions to you for the rest of my life.

PRETTY BOY

Okay this next guy has had a rough year and is still seeking forgiveness and redemption. I will say this I don't condone what happened but I wasn't there he wasn't dating me. Chris Brown has been compared to the likes of his musical idols Micheal Jackson and Usher at first I wasn't a fan of CB. When he turned 18 I got on board because I knew started to become a man. With his recent amazing performance on this year's BET Awards Chris is well on his way back to love he has more and more people crawling back to love.













Okay this next guy has had one hell of a year. He broke onto the music scene back in '05 with songs like "Just Gotta Make It" and "Gotta Go". He dropped his second album Trey Day in '07 but '09 was the year of Trey Songz not only do the neighbours know his name the whole world know his name. I thought he was cute but he stepped his swagger up to sexy when he cut off the braids, went to the gym, let's just say he stepped his game up.

GHETTO LOVER MAN

I love this man and his soulful yet raspy voice he puts in the mind of the late Teddy Pendergrass. Jahiem is rare but much slept on talent but manages to have a strong fan base especially females such as my mom. Hailing from New Jersey he lived a rough life lost his father at the age of 2 and his mother passed away when he was 17 he spent some time in jail and has bounced back. Discovered by Kay Gee formerly of Naughty by Nature Jahiem has been releasing hits and successful albums Ghetto Love, Still Ghetto Love, Ghetto Classics, The Makings of a Man, and most recently Another Round.
FORTUNATE
Who do you know can take a 7 year hiatus come back at the BET Awards and drop a Number 1 album and win a Grammy? To answer your question Maxwell that is who he helped popularize the genre known as Neo Soul the only man on this earth next to Marvin Gaye that has the ability to make ladies swoon. Fellas if you play a Maxwell jam on best believe you will be making love all night long. "Lifetime", "This Woman's Work" showcases that irresistible falsetto, not to mention "Fortunate" and "Pretty Wings."



Alright other men that make the list as my favorite Male Singers include Ryan Leslie,Marvin Gaye, Sam Cooke,Tyrese, Robin Thicke, Calvin Richardson, Noel Gourdin, MusiqSouldchild, and Raheem DeVaughn.

No comments:

Post a Comment