Thursday, July 15, 2010

In His Own World

About a month ago I introduced to you to my boy Russell "Juss Russ" Wilson he is a jack of all trades rapper, songwriter, producer, and former model. In my mind he is another rose that grew from the concrete he was raised by a single mother went off to college and is doing everything in his power to make his dreams come true. So I had the chance to chat with Russ again a lot has happened since our last interview he has recently  been rapping to a new tune by showcasing his sensitive side in his music.
Q: What made you come up with songs like "Special Girl" and "Make Ya Boy Say"?
A: Each song that you will hear from Juss Russ is completely original being that it has all been written by me. My music is like my unofficial diary so therefore what I feel is what I write and at this time I am still single but I was inspired to write  "Special Girl" and "Make Ya Boy Say" because they are an exact replica of what I'm looking for in a relationship and how I would treat the girl I'm in a relationship with. Yes I am "Mr. Sex Better" but "Mr.Sex Better" also has a soft side.
Q: Are you signed yet?
A: Currently I am unsigned but I have been hearing a buzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment