Thursday, July 15, 2010

In His Own World Cont'd


Q: What's going on with the album?
A: The album is still under construction I will be releasing a demo CD of the album which will consist of four songs this will be exclusive because no one will know about the four songs until they buy the demo CD. At the moment I am working on my next single which is named after my official nickname "Mr. Sex Better" once that is complete the demo CD which will be on sale and can be bought at Juss Russ shows and events late July.
Q: How many more shows do you have coming up?
A: I actually have 3 shows coming up next weekend! I will be opening up for Lil Will's concert on the 18th which is Sunday @ Club Lake shore (formerly known as Club Oasis) here in Louisville, Ky. Also performing at the "Heir to the Throne" Concert with Royalty Ent. shout out to the Family and I will be performing @ Oasis again that Saturday as well July 17th upcoming events posted @ www.rebervnation.com/jussruss
Q: How are you feeling right now?
A: I'm feeling really good I did a show@ Robbins Roost Event this past Saturday and it was crazy because the young fan base showed me a lot of love, someone was even pulling my hair. I loved the energy! Also it was nice to know that the amount of listeners is increasing since my debut this past June.

No comments:

Post a Comment