Sunday, July 18, 2010

Chasing The Pinktoes and Senoritas




A couple of months ago I wrote about Black women having the right to date outside their race since Black men do it all the time. Well two handsome and very talented athletes have their own reality shows on VH1 I'm talking about Terrell "T.O." Owens and Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson. Chad's show is called The Ultimate Catch and Terrell's show is called The T.O. Show co-starring close friends Mo and Kita. Chad is in the process of pursuing a woman he can get serious with and settle down but before the show aired it was brought to my attention that he didn't want too many black women on the show or almost none at all. Now he can date whoever he wants but I think it is slightly ironic considering the fact Chad has four children (as you can see in the picture )by Black women maybe things didn't work out too well I don't know. Chad says he has a preference and has dealt with everything as far women is concerned. I will agree with that statement it does make sense but like I said and will continue to say it still makes me wonder.




                                                                                                                           













Terrell has a lot going on last season he opened up about his battered relationship with his father and facing adversity from being released from the Dallas Cowboys and signing a one year deal with the Buffalo Bills.  Meanwhile Terrell has an on and off again girlfriend named Kerry who is also white and he has mentioned feeling lonely and wanting to settle down as well. I understand that they are professional athletes so with that being said they meet and come across exotic women all the time. Honestly no self-respecting woman should go on a dating show to find her potential spouse chances are she is just looking for her 15 minutes of fame. For the record I love sports so this is why I wanted to mention these two I respect their athletic skills. I just wonder if I ever had the chance to meet these guys in person I would ask these questions. Seriously I just want to to know wouldn't catch an attitude or anything it just makes me wonder. Do you have something against Black women? Why do you have children with Black women? What if someone perhaps another Black man doesn't think your daughter is appealing? How do you feel about interracial dating in general? In one of my previous blog post entitled "Jungle Fever, Oh Yes We Have It" I advised black women to try interracial dating  to see if it works for that individual. I have seen Black men complain about Black women dating or marrying a White or Hispanic man yet I find that hypocritical because they enjoy other flavors as well so as Chad Johnson would say child please.

No comments:

Post a Comment