Saturday, October 9, 2010

Easy to Hate, Hard to Love

Admitting It
Within the last year I have had strong feelings of confusion, regret, and anger while trying to find peace and better myself as a young woman. I am learning that I am not perfect nor invincible but one challenge or perhaps task I have not fulfilled is realizing that I need to forgive and forget. Certain people have crossed me and I never forget it but somehow I never let it go. I am addressing the problem by admitting that it exist I feel as though someone else in this world is going through the same thing. I dedicate this post to you and hope some words or empathy helps you make the right choice.




Pride V Peace
One thing that I believe that makes it hard for someone to forgive another person is sinful pride. Pride is defined as a high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc. Pride can help someone as much as it can hurt someone.

Peace is something I am trying to find. Peace is defined as freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, an obsession, etc.; tranquillity; serenity. This can be found once an individual has let go of all the pain and frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment