Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yupp!



Come kiss me

Come with me down the hall to my bedroom

Tonight we'll be makin love faces


Makin love faces


Shadows on the wall while the candles burnin


Messin up the bed while you sweatin out your perm and


Makin love faces


Makin love faces


My hands rubbin on your skin


Let's go hard don't hold it in






Last year he told us that he was "Ready" my question is what Ready for what? A Trey Songz takeover? Well I think Trey has finally got our attention his claim to fame came with songs such as Gotta Make It, Gotta Go, Wonder Woman, Last Time, and Last Time. He also made cameos on songs with Twista, Young Dro, and Jim Jones. Trey's first two albums Just Gotta Make It and Trey Day did not pull big numbers even though they spawned big singles.





You can't knock the hustle in the Summer of 2009 Trey dropped the Anticipation Mixtape but apparently he was just getting warmed up. In September 2009 Trey released his third album which at that point in my opinion was his best yet. The theme was great love, sex, and party jams. From Say Ah to Neigboors Know My Name you couldn't listen to the radio without a Trey Songz record being played. So finally on the SuperBowl  night of music  better known as the Grammy's Trey recieved an award and this  past summer he won Best Male R&B singer at the BET Awards.



Passion, Pain, and Pleasure is title of Trey's latest album which has already spawned four hit songs Bottoms Up with Nicki Manij, Already Taken, Can't Be Friends, and my personal  favorite Love Faces. He is no longer just another singer from small town Petersburg, VA!

No comments:

Post a Comment