Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Forever Young










.



According to astrology the zodiac sign  Libra presents  the world with vulnerable individuals that become our addiction simply because they are so passionate. Librans are sensitive to the needs  of others and have the gift, sometimes to an almost psychic extent, of understanding  the emotional needs of their companions and meeting them with their own innate optimism they are kind of people of whom it said, "They always make you feel better  for having  been with them." They are very special human beings.



More About the Libra: Their cast of mind artistic rather than intellectual; though they are usually too moderate and well balanced to be avant garde  in any artistic endeavor. They have good perception.

Although I do not know Usher Terry Raymond IV on a personal level. I have noticed that his music always has a theme or his music sounds like the soundtrack to his life which is great because he is always being and honest with himself and his audience. His behavior tells me all that I need to know and want to know. I adore this man so much he is so handsome and the father of two beautiful sons. Born on October 14, 1978 in Dallas, TX was raised in Chattanooga, TN and later relocated to Atlanta, GA to pursue his music career. He began his career as a fresh faced teenager that became a teen heart throb and matured into an R&B sensation following in the footsteps of his music heroes Sam Cooke and Michael Jackson.



Most people are saying that his career is over even some of my friends say this. Here is the thing I will say this fame and fortune does not last forever but if you have legacy and always carried yourself with charisma and class you will never be forgotten. There is no doubt that he can and sing and dance he is embracing being a father and experimenting with the pop genre of music leave him be.



"Here I travel on this road  through the journey has been difficult at times I persevered I am unapologetic." Usher Raymond

Happy Birthday I wish you many more.

1 comment: