Monday, August 6, 2012

Don't Call It A Comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon

"Mamma Said Knock You Out" LL Cool J this should be Terrell Owens theme song



T.O. aka Terrell Owens will be returning to the NFL this season he has signed a one year deal with Seattle Sea hawks Honestly I am happy for Terrell so hopefully he can pick up endorsements and get his finances together.




T.O. simply relied on his natural talent T.O. Terrell Owens clocked a 4.4 forty time in his tryout with SEA.  For those who don't know that's incredibly fast like high school athletes run that speed. I guess age ain't nothing but a number because he is 38 but when you are down on your luck you hustle hard. I wish you the best of luck this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment