Saturday, August 25, 2012

Living Outstanding.....Introducing the LoLifez

So far in college I have met some very ambitious and intelligent black men; emphasis on some not trying to be rude just honest. My good friend LaJarvis Evans is no different. LaJarvis Evans is a southern gentlemen hailing from Columbus,GA  currently a  junior at Western Kentucky University majoring in Public Relations. LaJarvis is on a mission to change the world of fashion. He aspires to work with the likes of T.I. and Jason Jeter.



I took the time to speak LaJarvis about his clothing line called "The LoLifez."
Q: How did the clothing line come about?
A:I started my clothing line after getting inspiration from a friend of mine by the name of Coren Knox from Louisville, KY.




Q: What is the inspiration behind the name?
A: The Lolifez, when msot people think of  something symbolized as a Lo Life, they may think of someone who is down and out. In my caase, the LO in "The LoLifez" stands for Living Outstanding.



Q:When can we see your merchandise?
A:  I plan on releasing a webiste for all of my customers  either  September 1st or the 8th. It depends on what I have done by then.




Q:What will be the price range?
A: Being that I want most of my pieces to be exclusive, the prices will  start at $24-35.





Remember this face ladies he is very handsome, humble, and hungry. Fellas he walks to the beat of his own drum he has swagger for days. Let's have a round of applause for this talented brother.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment