Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Battle Is Over.... But Who is Really The Winner?


 





Friday August 24,2012 concluded the on-going battle between Usher and his ex-wife Tameka Raymond is a celebrity fashion stylist. This battle was very bitter Usher and Tameka got married in 2007 and had two sons came from this marriage; Usher filed for divorce in 2009.


An Atlanta judge granted Usher the primary custody of their two sons Usher Raymond V(4 years old)  and (3 year old) Naviyd Eli Raymond. They will continue to  have joint custody, Tameka will have visitation rights, the parameters of which have not been determined as of yet.

Tameka tweeted hours before the verdict: " Money can buy many things....But in the end. Truth and goodness will prevail. I must continue to believe this stand firm."





Honestly I'm not too thrilled about this and I'm tired of reading comments with people saying things like #Team Tameka or #Team Usher. I was happy for them when they got married and I really hoped everything would work out. After the death of Tameka's son Kyle Glover from a previous marriage I think this is terrible timing she had to bury one son and now she has lost custody of her youngest sons. I love Usher I really do; and I admire the fact he wants to raise his boys into men. But I just feel they should have let the custody battle go. I hope Usher does well with his boys.




My final thoughts are that Tameka was never this villian the media tried to make her out to be and just because Usher's mother didn't like her or still doesn't like her, it does  not mean she is a bad person. As most people don't know Usher personally there are two sides to every story hell sometimes three. I also feel as though she is not ugly and was never a golddigger the gist of it is I'm tired of people blasting her. Nobody considered the fact that Tameka has to deal the loss of another marriage, death of a son, and losing custody of her youngest sons as I said before. To me there really is no vicotry their family is now divided. I really think the custody battle should have been dropped Tameka got the raw end of the deal here, this is so wrong.


In the meantime enjoy Usher's latest single "Dive" a personal favorite from his new album Looking 4 Myself.... the video is my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment