Monday, June 7, 2010

"The Enemy"

I been on a little break people but I hope all is well. Anyway I have been reading a book that I believe is a must read. Before I tell you more about  this book I have a couple of questions. What do you know about slavery? Have you ever heard of Willie Lynch? William "Willie"Lynch was a British slave owner in the West Indies, and came to United States to advise American slave owners how to keep their slaves restrained. Not only did he find a way to keep the slaves in bondage but he found a way to keep them divided through color light skinned v dark skinned he was indeed a master at mental slavery. Many people became enlightened about this man in the 1990's because his letter and words somehow surfaced on the Internet. Okay back to the book the title is Breaking the Curse of Willie Lynch: The Science of Slave Psychology by Alvin Murrow. This book recieved a 4 star rating find time to read it and see why. Any additional information on Willie Lynch can be found in books or the Internet. Suzanne Harvey has a website that fill you in http://EzineArticles.com/?expert= Suzanne Harvey.

No comments:

Post a Comment