Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Mr. Sex Better aka Juss Russ" Part 1

Two years ago I met my boy Russell "Juss Russ" Wilson at a modeling audition he and I both got the job but later declined. As we waited to find out if we be able to sign small contracts he told me what his goals and aspirations were. He said that he wanted to be rapper and producer okay I admit I thought it was typical and might not go anywhere but he had a plan. I admit as I was listening I couldn't get over how handsome he was yet he was so down to earth honestly I could see him on the cover of GQ magazine or a Ralph Lauren ad. I bumped into Juss Russ once again while I was shopping with my mom right before I went off to college and he told me he was now in a group called N-Touch. They are pretty hot as well their song "Ms. Kentucky" makes all girls in the Bluegrass State feel real special the song has a relaxed flow to it. Honestly Russ puts me in the mind of Devante' Swing from Jodeci but when it comes to his rap skills Plies and Drake need to watch their back. I have the chance to talk to him from time to time on Facebook and he answered these questions for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment