Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Mr. Sex Better aka Juss Russ" Part 2

Russ is such a sweetheart and responded to all my questions with great answers he is very attractive and talented but doesn't let it go to his ahead. Although it seems as though he is currently in a strong relationship with his ambitions.
Q:How Long Have You Been Doing Music?
A: Haha I've been doing music ever since my Aunt got cable and I saw MTV for the first time: It was around the same time Usher was having a breakout year with his smash single: Nice & Slow... So you can imagine the influence on my music ;) Well I didn't quite start out as great as Usher lol: My first song was wrote when I was about 9 and it was called "We Be Poppin..." Me and my cousin were excited about our new little song and even performed it in front of our smiling single parent mothers. This was my inspiration: My family: They fuel me: Been doing music ever since.
Q:Who Influenced You?
A:Ummmm... It would definitely have to be Usher: it was the first time I heard a singer incorporate rapping in one of his songs: henceforth came my unique style of music: incorporating vocals as well as rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment