Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"Mr. Sex Better aka Juss Russ" Part 3

Russ told me his musical ambitions began when he about nine years old and he was rapping with his cousin Kendall as you can see  from the picture they are very close to this today almost like brothers. We finished our interview his thoughts on the music industry, what people should expect from him, his dating status, and a shoutout to his producer.

Q:What Do You Think About The Music Industry Now?
A:I think there’s alot of hidden messages in today’s music: Some good and some bad: I know a few of my songs are dedicated to the Grown and Sexy: But these songs represent thoughts, feelings, and emotions: not necessarily do I act out these thoughts, feelings, or emotions wink wink!!!!

Q:What People Expect From Me?
A:I want to build a name for myself: Music that is pretty much in touch with the listeners emotions: I want to be known for making music people can relate to: and I want people to expect the Drake effect: Hit after Hit  Oh yes BTW (By the Way) his production team is Crack Dosja Productions for all his quality production, mixing, and mastering needs as well as graphic design and promo creations

Q:For The Ladies?
A:Yes Ladies I am currently single and looking... As far as what I look for in a potential date: umm I would have to say I can't comment on that: Because if I do: Girls would try to be just what I want... instead of themselves. Hear that ladies... Russ says Juss be yourself!!!!
Also be on the look out for The Juss Russ You Tube page, feel free to add him on Face Book search for Juss Russ, lookout for his artist page at http://www.reverbnation.com/#/jussruss. Introducing his new R&B smash  hit singles "Harder" and "She's Happenin."

No comments:

Post a Comment