Friday, April 22, 2011

Don't Let Me Fall: We Go Live in 5!

Despite the speculation and pissed off fans the popular series The Game has been renewed for another season starting in January 2012 featuring 22 episodes. I am happy to know that but at the same time I hope that is going to be the demise of the show. Who the hell waits to renew another season for another year? Could it be because Tia Hardrict is pregnant in real life? Why don't they just write that into the script? As much I love the show I was not pleased with the writing style  this season I wanted to give up on the show after first 2 episodes this seasons but I continued to watch. I am hooked for the shock factor but I want the laugh factor to be included from now on.



RANTING SESSION




 It would be nice to see Malik  Wright restore his life and his career. As for Derwin and Melanie more money, more problems because it does in deed change people. Tasha Mack was sassy, smart, and strong in the first three seasons and by Season 4 she became an ass kissing, at times timid cougar type of woman I really do not like that by the end of the season some of the old Tasha we know and love came back. As much as I hated how Jason treated Kelly they should get back together because they are lost without one another. Now you know this rant wouldn't be complete without me going  in on the whole Janay and Derwin fiasco.



On the Mo'Nique show the host Mo'Nique had an interview with the cast of The Game and she spoke to them as if they were in character; and she praised Gabrielle Dennis "Janay Brice" on the show for not backing down from Derwin and Melanie. Umm no deal if that character represents alot of single mothers out there then ladies I'm sorry but you are damn fools and I have no respect for you. This season we saw Janay V Melanie and for awhile Janay was winning she tried to disrupt Derwin and Melanie's marriage unforuntately she had a little bit of leverage when the DNA results were wrong after swiped DJ aka Derwin Jr. But like I said that baby still isn't his. If you read a previous post then you would understand my theory. It would be nice to see Rick Fox come back Terrence J was not a good addition to the cast and he is not cute. Keep it locked because I do want to see what happens next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment