Monday, April 18, 2011

Khole' and Lamar: Making It Work



Reality television star, socialite, and so far successful business woman and entrepreneur Khole' Kardashian tied the knot with Los Angeles Laker Lamar Odom two years ago. Many people had a warped opinion about their relationship and quick marriage. I admit I was a little doubtful myself but I realized warped opinions don't matter if the two people involved are really in love and that is beautiful. Khole' and Lamar now have a reality show on E! titled none other than Khole' and Lamar. So far I really enjoy the show because Khole' is a good wife and Lamar is a good husband.



Last night's episode was intense but I enjoyed it because it showed me how much Khole' loves Lamar and I saw how people take advantage of Lamar because of his wealth. We saw Khole' and Lamar have a huge disagreement but it was an eye opener.


Khloe remains frustrated that Odom's best friend and business partner, Jamie, is always hanging out at their loft, believes Odom is too nice to him and that their product line, Rich Soil, isn't run as well to Khloe's liking. So Khloe changes the locks and tells Jamie to stop hanging out with Lamar. After Jamie pulls the "I'm his friend" argument and Khloe responds with the "He's my husband card," Jamie mentions his 20-year friendship with Lamar and remarks on how the two have only been married for a year. Before closing the door in her face, Jamie tells Khloe to "grow up," to which Khloe tells Jamie to do the same.



"Lamar is too in love with all of his friends and Lamar feels like if he doesn’t, there not going to be his friends that's what happened in the past," Khloe tells directly to Odom as to why she changed the locks.

 Lamar Odom simply glared at her, responding: "What kind of preschool s*** is that?.'"



I really am rooting for Khole' and Lamar I love their chemistry that they share its not fabricated at all. I also admire how strong their loyalty to one another is. It is so cool to watch them Khole' is sassy and Lamar and cool, calm, and collected that is what makes their dynamic intriguing to watch. Much love to Khole' and Lamar. I don't blame Khole' for what she did she is Lamar's wife and she is the first priority in his life that needs to be honored and respected.

No comments:

Post a Comment