Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oops I Said On My.....


"Oops I said on my dick but since we talking about my dick all you haters can say hi to it I'm done" a  lyrical rap line featured in Chris Brown's hit song "Look At Me Now." Chris Brown has been under a lot of fire in the media once again. Recently Chris Brown did an interview on GMA (Good Morning America) and he was also slated to perform. He became annoyed and angry when he was repeatedly asked about the domestic violence incident that occurred two years ago with his then girlfriend Rhianna. After the interview was over Chris broke the window in his dressing room by throwing a chair out of it and getting upset with the television producer. Anchor Robin Roberts invited Chris back on the show at anytime if he wants to return.


More Drama! Nude photos of Chris were leaked on the Internet, more photos of ex-girlfriend Rhianna after the attack were released, and a salty embracing backstage at Dancing With the Stars."As a victim of domestic violence, I don't agree with him coming on the show, but it's out of my control," Cheryl Burke said shortly after Brown's performance.


Did It On Em! Despite of all of that Chris' new album F.A.M.E. debuted at 1 on the Billboard Charts he hasn't seen large album sales numbers since his sophomore release four years ago Exclusive. Honestly I am tired of Chris Brown being judged and I think it is so ironic how the world wants to continue to punish a young black man over and over for his mistakes. Chris does  not need to keep apologizing for what happened just brush off all the negative energy. When ish hits the fan you learn who your real friends and fans are. I have listened to the album there are only like 2 songs I don't like so its a good look in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment