Friday, April 22, 2011

His Music Is A Sure Thing



All I want is you



All I want is you (now)


All I want is you now


Now that you’re gone, gone, gone





Lyrics from the 2010 R&B sensational  hit song "All I Want is You"singer/songwriter Miguel Jontel and  has not skipped a beat since that song hit the airwaves. His voice is so smooth and he is very easy on the eyes. Miguel's second single "Sure Thing" is doing very well and his album is exactly what the R&B game needs right now. I say this because many aristst that I have loved all my life are changing for the worst techno, too commerical pop, auto-tune every I look someone is just pressing buttons I don't give a damn what anyone says that is not talent or creative. Miguel is staying in his own lane by being himself and writing songs for the likes of Usher, Asher Roth and Musiq Soulchild just to name a few.
 
 
 
Who is Miguel Jontel? Miguel Jontel Pimentel was born in San Pedro neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. He is one of two sons born to a Mexican father and African American mother. Miguel's parents divorced when he was eight years old and he began pursuing a career in music at the age of 13. Miguel cites Prince, David Bowie, Donny Hathaway, Jimi Hendrix, Freddie Mercury, Phil Collins, Notorious B.I.G.,  and Kanye West as well as the band Queen as his primary musical influences he admires Stevie Wonder also.
 
Miguel will take this industry by storm as long he stays true to himself and his passion, a great team behind him, and loyal fans and he should be good to go. If you haven't bought the album yet please do it will be worth your money I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment